CLincal excellence in diagnostic services
X-ray is vital in diagnosing many health issues including fractures, pulmonary and heart conditions, and bowel obstruction. Using our state-of-the-art imaging technology, patients can get the exams and results without ever leaving the comfort of their bed.
- Diagnostic X-rays are a useful tool for physicians and healthcare facilities alike in detecting abnormalities within the body.
- X-rays are a painless, non-invasive way to help diagnose problems such as broken bones, tumors, the presence of foreign bodies and abnormalities in cardiac and pulmonary pathologies.
- NOA Diagnostics offers 24-hour X-ray results and radiology reports accessible from any desktop or portable Internet device.
NOA Diagnostics provides 24-hour Holter monitoring that records the rhythm of the heart continuously by means of electrodes attached to the chest
All cardiac service reports are furnished by board-certified cardiologists .
An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is performed to:
- Check the heart’s electrical activity.
- Find the cause of unexplained chest pain.
- Find the cause of symptoms of heart disease, such as shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting or rapid, irregular heartbeats (palpitations).
- Find out if the walls of the heart chambers are too thick (hypertrophied).
- Check how well medications are working and whether they are causing side effects that affect the heart.
- Check the health of the heart when other diseases or conditions are present, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cigarette smoking, diabetes or a family history of early heart disease.